Day-of coordination & wedding management services help your day go off without a hitch.
Whether it’s setting up place cards, wrangling family members for photos, or assisting with transitions throughout the day, you can be sure your day-of coordinator will be there to cross the “t”‘s and dot the “i”‘s on all the final details that would have otherwise been missed! This is a once in a lifetime event, and we want you to enjoy every minute of it.
- 30-Day planning call and introduction to all vendors to review arrival, setup, and departure times.
- Week-of review with all vendors.
- Signage & decor setup, arrangement, and takedown.
- Day-of two-person team to manage the timeline and function as a point of contact for all vendors and key guests.
- Keeping wedding party organized and on-task.
- Coordinating timing of dances with DJ, photographer, and video team so no moment is missed.
- And all the little details in between!
“Hannah and Celina were great! They were so patient with all the craziness, with the families that weren't so cooperative with pictures and the heat. They fit in perfectly with our wedding party. I got great advice and comfort from the newlywed from her big day last weekend (Very much needed). You have 2 absolute amazing women working for OpenBox!”
– danyele a.
Our experience getting our photos done was fun and relaxing. We were beyond pleased when we got out engagement pictures back, we knew the wedding photos would be just as amazing. To say we were pleased with our photographer and our photos is an understatement. Celina and Kelsey were phenomenal at their job and we will recommend Open Box Events to everyone!"
– taylor r.
“Highly recommend them to future couples looking for photography services. Book them for your wedding and you’ll see what I’m talking about! :)”
– maja r.